Virginia Intellectual Property Attorneys Help You Protect Your Products
Nearly 80 years of combined experience handling copyrights, patents, trademarks and more
The law firm of Clark & Brody was established in 1999 with the goal of protecting clients’ inventions, products, art and designs. By practicing exclusively in intellectual property, our attorneys have developed a vast understanding of this complex area of the law. We are dedicated to providing timely, high-quality and reasonably-priced services to our clients.
Dedicated representation from tenacious attorneys
Our clients always come first. We understand how overwhelming the legal process can be. We are committed to reducing your stress while working toward the best possible outcome for your case.
When you come to Clark & Brody, you can be sure that you are getting:
- Experienced advocacy. Attorney Conrad J. Clark has been practicing law since 1971. Attorney Christopher W. Brody has been practicing since 1981. With almost 80 years of combined experience, our lawyers have the knowledge necessary to help you through the legal process.
- Personal attention. As our client, you work directly with one of our skilled attorneys. We help you understand your options and work with you toward a solution.
- Cost-effective representation. We believe that you shouldn’t have to pay exorbitant legal fees. Our attorneys provide high-quality representation at a reasonable cost.
- Modern technology. Our clients have the benefit of the latest technologies used in the management of intellectual property law firms. We utilize a state-of-the-art docketing system that is constantly updated with changes in the law in the United States and throughout the world.
With our knowledge and savvy, you can protect your creative vision and move forward with your business ventures.
Full service intellectual property law firm
We represent clients in all areas of intellectual property law, including:
- Patents. When you invent a new product, you need to register for a patent to protect your design. A patent gives you exclusive rights, protecting you against infringement. Our skilled attorneys guide clients through the process of getting your invention patented.
- Trademarks and copyrights. Your business, product or service is identified by its branding, logo, design or slogan. Protecting your trademark to preserve your business’ image is essential. We help you apply for and safeguard your trademarks. Any type of art produced in a tangible form can be formally registered for copyrighting. We help artists copyright their work, giving them the exclusive right to print, sell, copy, license, distribute and use their work as they wish. If someone infringes on your copyright, we seek legal justice.
- Counseling, licensing and litigation. Our extensive work with intellectual property law has given us the skills necessary to counsel clients on everything from patent infringement to licensing. We litigate on behalf of our clients, ensuring that you get the credit and financial benefits for your product or art.
Contact our trustworthy Virginia law firm today.
For assistance in all aspects of Virginia intellectual property law, turn to the law firm of Clark & Brody. Call us today at 202-835-1111 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Alexandria, Virginia office.